Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What It Is:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of driving more traffic to your webpage by opitmizing how you rank in search engines like Google (92% of the search engine market) and Bing.
Not only do you want a higher quantity of visitors, you also want quality visitors.
If you are struggling in any of these areas, you may need help with SEO:
- You don’t currently do any SEO and want help starting.
- You don’t feel like your website is being found.
- You are seeing a decline in traffic to your website and don’t understand why.
- You are starting a new website and want help getting traffic.
What We Do:
Red Twenty One has lots of experience driving traffic through SEO. We currently use SEO tools for almost all of our clients across a range of industries (health/wellness, beauty, firearms, etc.).
Our team can help you see the quantity and quality of traffic you need through some key services:
- Link Building: the more quality inbound links to your website across the internet, the better your site’s search engine rankings will be.
- Keyword Strategy: keywords are important and often times sites don’t use the best ranking keywords for their products or services. Our team will help you analyze and build a list of keywords that make the most sense for your website.
- Local SEO: this refers to your site’s unpaid, natural or organic, local reach in your area.
- Technical SEO: this refers to your optimization on the back-end of your site that can increase rankings such as page speed.
Our Projects That Included SEO:
- Sheepdog Response
- Noble Defender
- The Coffee Scrub
- Veta Nell
- Wes Young